Thread: European Collectables has a 911T for sale, what do you think it will go for

European Collectables has a 911T for sale, what do you think it will go for

Given the high price on the recent S, what do you think about this car and what do you think they will sell it for?

Do you see something Purple in that picture?

Michael

purple intrusion...

It looks like a lense flair of some sort. There's something off about their lense in general (uper right corner). My guess: a filter/lense that doesn't fit properly on the camera.
    "The 908 Kind"

93 VW Corrado - VR6
    (my Porsche in training)

I have a blog!!

rennlist gallery

Add another car to watch. Richard Sloan, slonecars.com has a 1967 911S soft window Targa at $68,500. Oh my!

Bob

I've always been fascinated by Sloan's cars. He's got some real gems laying around. He also knows how to command the correct dollar for them from what I've seen (which is usually waaaaay outta my range).
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

B-b-buy Bushwood?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Schooley
    I've always been fascinated by Sloan's cars. He's got some real gems laying around. He also knows how to command the correct dollar for them
    I can't agree. From the ads I've seen, Sloan specializes in super low mileage cars that don't seem particularly collectible. A '78 911SC worth $45,000? A 1989 Speedster worth $125,000? Maybe if I'm smoking what Sloan smokes before he makes up those prices.
    Sandy Isaac
    '69 911E

Asking price

According to a post on Pelikan, they're asking $26,500
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Question high mileage repaint?

If this was an original paint, 45,000 mile car,then it would be in the range of 2 cars with that mileage that have gone for 26,000 and 25,000 respectfully that were very good 911T coupes in original condition.Ad doesn`t say whether it`s original mileage or paint,so you are left to draw your own conclusion.
    Member:S Registry #864

chris at European collectibles said there had been one respray in the original color but he was iffy on the mileage being correct. Also said the dash needed replacing but you can't tell from the photos...........looks kinda cool to me.

-rick