Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual R Gruppe gathering in Monterey

Thumbs up Annual R Gruppe gathering in Monterey

Hello all,

Any R Gruppe member that has not received a registration form for this years Monterey event please email me right a way! All information regarding the event can be found on the R Gruppe website member area. If you've forgotten the pass word let me know when you email me.
    As a reminder the deadline for event registration is 1 April 2005 and I MUST have your paid registration no later than that date or you will not be able to attend.

All the best!
    Roger Grago
    So. Cal. R Gruppe Chaptermeister

rgrago@cox.net

Hotel reservations

Just a reminder the reservations at the Hyatt Monterey must be made by the same event registration form deadline of 1 April 2005.
    All the best!
    Roger Grago
    So Cal R Gruppe Chaptermeister

Thumbs up Monterey...

Hey all, I'll chime in, in support of Roger and my GRUPPE! If you're planning on going (AND WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO....??????) register NOW! It REALLY helps all involved in the planning etc to KNOW who's gonna show.

Get off yer butts and send the dough! YOU do NOT wanna miss it and you know it....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

What's the date and location, for all us non -but S members? or are we allowed?
    Aziz ; VARIOUS PORSHAS

Peter, contact Roger directly ASAP. They have been known to have "guests" and if it means filling out the rooms, I'm sure you would be welcome. Just go direct to Roger, there's not much time left.

Sold out?

I've just found out that all 100 rooms blocked off for the Gruppe at the Hyatt have been SOLD OUT!! Does that mean that we have a very strong attendance expected?

I know it's late in the game, but The hotel told me that the cut-off date is the 9th, but the rooms are all booked. We need a room.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Yippee!

I'm really glad we have met our obligation to the hotel and that this event will be happening. I've worked very hard on the Saturday night banquet multimedia event with Caine DeVore and Gary Schultz's help, and Roger deserves all the appreciation you guys can give him for all his hard work. Thanks to everyone who stepped up and sent in their event registrations and reserved their room by the deadline!

If you have a room reserved under R Gruppe but have not sent in your registration yet because you are not planning on coming, PM Jens please.
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Smile LA-Orange County Caravan...

Well???? Who's driving up and WHEN?!?!?!
    Bahia Red '72 911S

ES #333

Caravan to Monterey

Hello all,
    Stay tuned for caravan information to R Gruppe Monterey Treffen 05 in the next couple days.
    All the best!
    Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Excellent!

Most excellent
    Bahia Red '72 911S

ES #333