Thread: Peter Z's seat information please

Peter Z's seat information please

Could someone provide the contact info for Peter Z's seats please? Does he have a website that shows the seat? Thanks much.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Hey Brian,

The name doesn't ring a bell. Is this what you're looking for? http://www.vintageseats.com/

How are Dean and Dave coming along with the RS?

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279

Brian, Peter Z is vintageseats.com. His seats are of the finest quality. I had a set of his RS seats in my hot rod when the car was wrecked at high speed. The seats held up great. Barrett
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    R Gruppe #257

B-b-buy Bushwood?!?!
    I have the RS model. Great on the street. Terrific on the track. Worth every penny.
    Sandy Isaac
    '69 911E

Thumbs up

Just installed my Peter Z 911R seats. They are fantastic. Great looking and snug as a bug. Bought the Recaro mounting hardware and sliders too. $2,400 poorer and 000 buyers remorse! Combined with the Protipo, my car feels like it is on rails thru the turns, and they are very comfortable on longer drives.

Anyone use the ST seat yet?
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

Thanks guys for the info. I just couldn't find his website address.

Jim,

Dave and Dean are slowly bringing the mechanicals back to life. The motor rebuild is progressing nicely as is the gear box. Once those are done the suspension will be done. I am very impressed with both guys, but Dean is a genius as you know. I will be going up next month to see it and take the refinished wheels and the rejuvenated engine shroud I have been working on.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

PZ seats

Here's mine Brian, and I do like them quite a bit.

I ended up having custom mounting holes tap'ed and the original ones welded up. Why?

Only to make a more solid set up, as it was the seat seemed to be supported by the washers more than the actual bolts .... just my prefrence.

I have met Peter and even bought my car from him - he's a nice guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images