Thread: Interesting Seinfeld Article

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

.. don't pay too much attention to it.

Richard

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar

Thumbs up ..interesting stuff

... and if the story is true or not, everybody can to decide for himself. Still his website is great in all aspects IMHO. Because I understand the Dutch language, it's a bit easier off course. BTW, one of his cars, the '64 911 (VIN#300170), or the twin grill T6 roadster is for sale.

Cees

Jared Rundell - Registered User JCR's Avatar
    Maybe something lost in translation... but the guy comes off as a bit of a crackpot IMO.
    Jared
    '73 911S #0793
    '69 912_ #0602
    Early S #0454
    RGruppe #0391

Quote Originally Posted by JCR
    Maybe something lost in translation... but the guy comes off as a bit of a crackpot IMO.
    I don't have to click on the link to agree with that... (BTW, I'm referring to the famous comedian...I think the link I could read made sense.)
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Quote Originally Posted by 304678
    .. don't pay too much attention to it.

Richard
    OK. Dream on if you like.

crackpot

Quote Originally Posted by JCR
    If mr crackpot is spreading lies and false docs, would Porsche legal dept tolerate this? BTW, IMO crackpots do not cherish superb Porsches and neither do they create nice websites to share their passion.

roadster

Quote Originally Posted by RSexS
    ... and if the story is true or not, everybody can to decide for himself. Still his website is great in all aspects IMHO. Because I understand the Dutch language, it's a bit easier off course. BTW, one of his cars, the '64 911 (VIN#300170), or the twin grill T6 roadster is for sale.

Cees
    Would like to here more about your Roadster please reply to my e-mail.

freshragsinc@aol.com
    Thanks,

Will