Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thank you for Monterey Treffen 05

My thank you for Monterey Treffen 05

Hello all,

Terrie and I took it easy on the way home caravaning with Eade and Sheri Hopkinson trailering Eade's RSR. We spent Sunday night in Santa Yenez (next to Solvang) relaxing a bit before coming home late today.

THANK YOU to all those who contributed their time, talent, equipment, race tickets, prizes, and ecouragement, this event could have not happened and would have not been a success without YOU! It is truly my privalage to have shared this last weekend with my fellow R Gruppe members!

All the best!
    Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Bravo!

Roger,

Great job.
    I had a wonderful time.

Thanks for your efforts.

Howard Lazarus
    R Gruppe #181

Thanks!

Thanks Roger - and Cris and Freeman and Mike and Cindy and Cain and Randy and Eade and Frank Enea - and anyone else who I've carelessly forgotten.

It was a great time.
    Dick Moran

you did well, very well

Roger,

My sincere gratitude goes to you for an excellent job with organizing this year's event. For the first time in years, I got to really enjoy playing host to all the participants and attendees.

Also my heartfelt thanks to your lovely wife, Terri for allowing you to take on the responsibility as an "organizer". We both know it not an easy feat to accomplish. I know what its like to juggle those family obligations with putting this kind of event together for everyone to enjoy.

You can now lay claim to putting together a most memorable and enjoyable R Gruppe event that many will remember for many years to come.

Congratulations on a job well done.

best to you and your family,
    [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=5][FONT=Impact]CRIS

Monterey

Perfect weather, Fantastic event, Great friends to spend 3 days with in Beautiful Monterey. Thanks to all of you who put this together, so that all of us could have so much FUN!!!!! Absolutely over the top.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

I think it's hard for the rest of us to grasp the amount of time and effort
    Roger had to put into getting this event ready and having it come off in such fine form. Roger is a pleasure to work with, we are indeed lucky to have him in the RGruppe. So many others worked hard as well and thanks to each of them. These weekends just keep getting better and better. My only complaint is that I have to work at the track so much I can't get to any of the events. I thought I had it worked out to be at the Banquet on Saturday night until all the trophies for the Rolex cup started coming apart. I spent most of Saturday night repairing the trophies when I'd much rather have been at the banquet. That's the way it goes, maybe next year.
    Again, congrats to all involved. I don't know of a better bunch of people to hang out with.
    Bruce Herrmann
    '73 911S

Roger,
    Thanks for all your work, and thanks to everyone else that helped to make it the best ever R Gruppe experience. Looking forward to next year already.
    Harvey Weidman
    R Gruppe 240

Roger,
    Let me add my thanks to you and all who put this together. Terrific event and fantastic banquet and AV. Your hard work really paid off. Count me in for a poster when you tally up the demand for it.
    Rich Sutliffe.

Roger, I appreciated the effort, thanks!

Thanks again Roger!

You demonstrated a high degree of Grace Under Pressure. You always see people at their most extreme when things are hitting the fan and you were great. I am glad that Monica and I could help in our small way.

As you know I was still under the weather but "almost" back to normal. I copped out and we took the allroad.... So it was almost like I wasn't there.

NEVER again! Probably good I didn't take the RS or I would be in sorry shape but I PROMISE that next time I will be in a proper FLAT-6, even tho it won't have TT/awd/asp/etc. [For those of you who don't know Audis, NO I am not the ....er, person.... who parked his Audi S4 sw in the middle of the "ducks-in-a-row" shot. That was dark and my wife's allroad is silver.] Next time I promise to be good and bring somthing more suitable. And come out and really PLAY some.

It still was nice but I yearned to do a lot more.

RG10