Thread: WTB a few items to repair my 73E

WTB a few items to repair my 73E

i have a nice 73E non-sunroof coupe that has suffered some front end damage. i need a nice right front fender, and possibly a section of the inner tub, like across the front and back to the shock tower on the right side. i also need a good metal S front bumper. the dash could be better, the radio surround is missing, and a nice stock leather steering wheel would look better than the mini wheel that's on there now. close to seattle, would be good for the larger items. any help or leads would be appreciated. thanks, jw

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar
    The radio surround is still available from Porsche, can't cost you more than 25 bucks. Otherwise I have a spare one.

Cees

Wow, I can't believe this is your first post on this site, John. Welcome! I have a 380mm wheel from what I believe is a 914 (no leather) if that helps.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

i haven't owned a longhood for many years. i kept the old 69T for 12 years, then got into later ones, but it's time to come around again. i always liked this customer's 73E, and when i heard he ran it into something, i got him to buy it back from the insurance company and sell it to me. it needs a pull on the right front, but it should come out ok. silver non-sunroof coupe, good running MFI engine, leather interior, and sport seats too. can't go wrong for $3200.
    i think i'll hold out for a leather wheel. maybe there'll be one at the swap meet. (see the sticky on pelican for swap meet info and a printable flyer).

$3200, w/ an MFI motor that you know inside and out because you've maintained it? That sounds like the deal of a lifetime. If you need anything else, feel free to ask.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389