I was fortunate that my 1972 T targa came with a set out early sport seats (original to the car). The seats are in fairly good condition:

a) the seats slide and tilt easily;
b) includes all the hardware;
c) the cloth fabric is in very good condition (minus one very small cigarette burn-- what an idiot!);
d) the bolsters are in decent shape but one of the leather/vinyl bolsters has major cracks; and
e) the bases in good condition and the leather/vinyl is whole with only minor cracking.

The seats are extremely comfortable and solid and the only reason I am considering replacing them is that I don't want to spend the money to fix them properly. I am willing to either sell them out right or trade for a set of standard seats that are in very good to excellent condition. I can either ship out of Toronto, Canada or Buffalo, New York.

I am looking for approximately $2,600 OR $2,200 plus excellent standard seats. Please e-mail me if interested. I will provide better pics soon.

Richard

EDIT: I am having trouble uploading the pics but the seats are black leather/vinyl (likely vinyl) with cloth inserts. I will upload the pics shortly.