Thread: FS or trade: Early Sport Seats

FS or trade: Early Sport Seats

I was fortunate that my 1972 T targa came with a set out early sport seats (original to the car). The seats are in fairly good condition:

a) the seats slide and tilt easily;
    b) includes all the hardware;
    c) the cloth fabric is in very good condition (minus one very small cigarette burn-- what an idiot!);
    d) the bolsters are in decent shape but one of the leather/vinyl bolsters has major cracks; and
    e) the bases in good condition and the leather/vinyl is whole with only minor cracking.

The seats are extremely comfortable and solid and the only reason I am considering replacing them is that I don't want to spend the money to fix them properly. I am willing to either sell them out right or trade for a set of standard seats that are in very good to excellent condition. I can either ship out of Toronto, Canada or Buffalo, New York.

I am looking for approximately $2,600 OR $2,200 plus excellent standard seats. Please e-mail me if interested. I will provide better pics soon.

Richard

EDIT: I am having trouble uploading the pics but the seats are black leather/vinyl (likely vinyl) with cloth inserts. I will upload the pics shortly.

Pm

Send you a private msg.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

The seats are stil for sale! I have posted additional pics:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...34#post2025034

Sorry for the slow replies and the lack of additional photos. I bought a camera and it does not have enough memory! (Canon Powershot Elphi SD200; 3.2 megapixels but only 32MB of memory) I am really busy with work but I will take some MORE photos so the condition of the seats is clear and I will attempt to be more prompt answering questions.