Thread: 65-68 OE US Front Turn Signal Units

65-68 OE US Front Turn Signal Units

i recently removed these from my 68 to replace them with Euro units. these are in great condition and appropriate for a driver in likewise condition - not concours. i had no problems installing these units after my full repaint. these are not repro lenses which can be identified by the lighter orange and lack of factory seal around the front of the lenses - i have refurbished two sets so i know.
    chrome is in great shape with some light scratching from maybe when the car was polished - may or may not polish out but you have to be really close to notice. otherwise no pitting in chrome. i would have used these to build my euro units if the lenses weren't so nice. there are 2 minor flaws that take close inspection to notice. please refer to pic 3 and then 4 to see if you can find them with after i have pointed them out - both indicated in yellow next to the flaw. first flaw is a hairline crack about 1/2 inch long - it almost looks like a scratch. i did not notice this until i removed the unit. second flaw is a slight curve in the top of the housing which is not really noticable when mounted on the car. both flaws are on the passenger unit.
    if you are not happy with them after purchase i will refund your money. you will cover shipping fees both ways as i believe my description to be honest and accurate.
    $200/pr plus $12 insured USPS priority mail.
    i believe this to be a fair price as local salvage yards want $250/pr and condition is not nice like this set.
    anyway* - long description for turn signals but i believe in full disclosure and pleasant surprises.
    tilton101@comcast.com
    reference ebay feedback user id: tilton101
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

SOLD - thanks!
    _B