I am contemplating selling a 67 911 that is very straight and extremely solid. Interior is nice and very good (original trim in remarkable condition), Seat stuffing is bad but white vinyl is not ripped. Door panels, dash, headliner, visors are stunning and clean. Some small floor rot (can be patched nicely by a good welder) and some work required around T-tube (bottom of the T-Tube area), doors show no rust or bondo, dido for hood and engine lid. Suspension pan is a bit suspect. I would replace it (partial/ incl tank support). Steel wheels 4 1/2 with chrome caps, tranny was rebuild 8 years go but never driven it jumpes out of 1st though), engine runs but #6 cyl has no compression. Webers shaft show no play. Car was resprayed and can be polished out a bit. I wanted to make a "R" replica out of it but will consider letting it go. Other projects to finish and wife doesn't like this "yard decor".
Can de easily restored to original condition or make a nice "R" car out of it. Car is all intact, nothing has been removed. Pix available Fri 7/21 pm if anyone is interested. What is such a car worth?

Mike
'67 911s
'70 911s
'71 T/"RS"
'86 Carrera
'67 911 for rest or "R"-ification.