Thread: Scheel Seat FS $550 firm

Scheel Seat FS $550 firm

Scheel seat for sale $550 firm. Seat is very similar to an ST Scheel. Has Porsche D shaped headrest, mounting hardware for 911. I have owned the seat a long time. Had Thomas Auto Trim in San Diego replace one side bolster and "tighten up" the seat a few years ago. It has not been in a car since. Buyer pays shipping. Will upload pix later today.
    Phil Van Buskirk
    phil@pmletter.com
    505-838-1222

Phil -

Lets talk about seat.

Thanks.

Jim
    heimbachracing@earthlink.net

Jim,
    Sent you an email
    Phil

Phil - email sent.

andyjboy@hotmail.com
    Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

Jim, Andy,
    I tried to email both of you pix - problems on my end. So, here they are. Jim contacted me first so has first crack at the seat, then Andy.
    Thanks,
    Phil
    Attached Images Attached Images

Phil -

Great price and a cool seat. I'm looking to match another orphan I already have, and they aren't close enough. Andy's turn at bat. Thanks anyway.

Regards -

Jim

Sorry Phil - I sold a Scheel seat like this recently (but with the thumbscrew arrangement for rake adjustment).

I am also looking for something closer to the ST or Safari style to match an existing seat.

Good luck with the sale.
    Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105