Thread: NOS Blaupunkt for sale

NOS Blaupunkt for sale

The radio was purchased by me as an NOS radio, in the original box, with all documentation. I installed it last year in my 66 912 and removed it last month.
    All documents, including the registration card (with the factory hand written serial number on it) are included. The original Blaupunkt box, and original wrapping paper are included.
    It is an AM-FM-SW radio. The SW never worked with my antenna where I live.
    When you push the right hand knob, the radio should signal search. When pushing it in, you can tell that mechanically it is not "catching" something it should inside that knob, and it does not signal search. I would bet that it only needs a can of the proper lubricant sprayed in there for it to "catch" but I am not going to experiment. Never did experiment either.
    The radio comes with a perfect chrome bezel as shown in the pictures. The radio did not come with knobs, and I used 912 style, so I do not have the correct 356 knobs to offer.
    The radio is serial number V 769993, which makes it correct for a 1965-6 car.
    The New Yorker was the name of this radio.

Pictures attached. The only physical flaws are from my dirty hand prints on the housing. I am not going to attempt to clean the case, again, that should be done by the happy new owner.

This is a beautiful radio with all paperwork and packaging. NOS, well, not anymore because I used it. But not much.

I am not offering this with a money back guarantee, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I love this radio and hate to sell it, but the restoration of the 912 soft window Targa is becoming costly, so some things gotta go.

Value: Priceless! Price: $750.

Paul Hatfield

Price lowered!

I really don't want to deal with Evil-Bay, so lowering this to move it out. $600 as described--- One fantastic deal.

Paul,I sent you a PM.TFM
    Member:S Registry #864