Very decent and straight car. Some rust in the suspension pan, some spots in floor (easy access!), and bottom of torsion tube in rear. Amazing interior for an unrestored car. Seats need restuffing back upholstery is very nice. Sparkling headliner. The body is very straight and appear largely rust free. Bad 7 y.o. paint job, but no "bubbles under the paint" (=good sign). Engine has a small leak and low compression in #6. This will be addressed properly prior to sale. Carbs will be freshened up as well. This will be a well running car when sold. I was planning to give it a 911R look but have too much om my plate right now to deal with this car properly. This car has tremendous potential as it is completely intact and all trim is there. Only the front bumper needs to be replaced IMO as it now has a fiberglass "S" spoiler. Would like $9K for car once sorted mechanically.Will post some pix after I resize them.
Serious inquiries only. I will not part this car. It is way too good and original for that.
Mike