Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lime Rock Labor Day Wkend.?

1966 911 2.0

That #11 car belongs to Jim Scott. It's a 2.0L and is pretty darn fast. There were several 2 Litre cars running including Paul Resnick's (owner of PAR Porsche) and the Martinelli car.

Max was running his 2.7 RS Replica and Prescott Kelly had a 911 2.7 "ST" there. I'll post some photos when I get time to download more.

Jol

Hey Jol, sorry to have missed you in Lime Rock, this is the first time in many, many years we haven't been there. It just wasn't possible.

Keep the photos coming though!

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

We Missed Ya

Jens, we were looking for you... but hey, things happen.

The guys that showed up were great and it was a good time for all. The turnout of cars just keeps getting better and better. I had a blast!

Max, Steve and I were talking about an October NE run. More later on that.

Here's a shot of me missing an apex...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I love the Chevron. The red #11 car is fast? This might be part of the reason. (I want that car bad)

RGruppe #183

Jol, I'd love to show you some of my secret stash twisties up here. Great pavement, lots of elevation change, few other cars... A cookout by the pool maybe?! This particular road is very challenging.

RGruppe #183

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    Thats pretty

Du must schwein haben

901/05 #305701

Bultaco Metralla 62 M8
    1968 BMW R69S

Early911SReg #606

Jens,
    Maybe Rick could turn this into an Early911S Registry/RGruppe gathering in Vermont
    Mark

Early 911S Registry #351
    RGruppe #247

Jol, good to see you and some of the other guys there. It was great time just like always. Lucky we had such good weather. Have a pic I have to post later.
    Tom

More photos

here are a few more photos, wish I had more P-car content. Tom, it was good seeing you there, and your S looked great on the straightaway on Sunday.

Jol

Joe Buzzetta

Joe had a few nice cars out, 904, 906 and B19. he stopped by to visit us in the paddock and was very friendly and humble. After Monday's warm-up I went over to his paddock space to get some advise on how to get the Chevron up to temp quicker and how to approach some turns I was having problems with. He was a super nice guy and his help really paid off... shaved 2 sec. off my lap time that afterrnoon, which was huge!