Thread: Early 911 line drawings for colouring sheets please

www.spyderautomobiles.com .au

Question Early 911 line drawings for colouring sheets please

Guys,

I know this probably sounds silly to most of you, but it's a serious and sincere request...I need help please...

Our TYP901 National meeting is a few weeks away. It's run over the first weekend in October - Saturday is go fast and hard day and Sunday is focussed on the family, especially the kids. We supply the kids with all sorts of activities for the day and try to keep them Porsche oriented.

The younger ones love to colour in and we do have some great pics for them, but I need some new ones as they have seen and done most of what we have. Has anyone got any early 911 or indeed any line drawings of air-cooled Porsches that would be good as colouring in sheets for the kids? No this is not a joke - I really need some help here fellas (it's the mum in me - I can't help it).

If you can help us out please email the drawings to me directly at secretary@typ901.org.

Thanks guys - thanks from the kids - the "early bumpers" (and me )

Cheers,
    Lisa
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

www.spyderautomobiles.com.au

They are a bit detailed but there are some here.

http://images.google.com/images?svnu...orsche+drawing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-71S

"The 1970-to-1971 2.2-liter S with mechanical fuel injection is the absolute top choice. These 2.2 S engines are short-stroke, high-compression powerhouses without substantial emissions-control clutter, and they have a powerband with gobs of high-rpm torque. With their mechanical fuel injection still intact, they make a spine-tingling shriek as they shoot to redline."

Forbes magazine 7/29/03
    Email: http://picasaweb.google.com/sandiego...eat=directlink

Porsche - There Is No Substitute 2POINT7's Avatar
    "any line drawings of air-cooled Porsches"

Yeah, I've heard the kids won't waste their time or Crayola's on anything water cooled
    Ed Cave
    Atlanta, GA

Member No. 738

1958 Porsche 356A Sunroof Coupe
    1998 Porsche Carrera S
    2008 Porsche Carrera S (her dd)
    2013 Audi A7 (my dd)

Lisa, I can't help you, but I would be very appreciative if you could send me the ones you have. I have three boys ages 5, 3 and 2 that would enjoy them very much.

(my email is twopointsevenrs AT hotmail DOT com)
    Bill G.

1968 911 Ossi Blue coupe...full restoration in process
    Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating
    EarlyS #718 | RGruppe #437

Quote Originally Posted by 2POINT7
    "any line drawings of air-cooled Porsches"

Yeah, I've heard the kids won't waste their time or Crayola's on anything water cooled

Ooh...I'm not going there ...let's just say that our focus is early 911 and the kids understand the 356 is the predecessor and the later 911 is the successor...

Cheers,
    L
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

Lisa - this is pretty much the "mother of all line drawing websites". Lots of Porsches, but not sure if there's a 911 in there!

http://www.vsrnonline.com/Mags/MC/MC_Plans.html

Smile Thanks!

Guys,

as usual you jump in and help and I thank you (so will the kids )...

Curt I have no bloody idea where you find all the fabulous stuff you post, but thank god you do (find it and post it)...that site is awesome...I think Mike has spent a lot of tonight perving at it...so much for it being an exercise for the kids eh!

porsche911s1971, thanks - the boys will get into these and so may some of the girls knowing our lot .

911scfanatic, I'll happily email you what we have on hand and also anything I 'doctor up" for new stuff.

Oh and Chuck & Richard, thanks for the emails guys...you fellas are fantastic!

Cheers all,
    L
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

Maybe it's time to advance their knowledge Lisa. Get some black n white wiring diagrams and turn them loose with the crayolas. They'll probably get it better than us adults.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Lisa - for the older kids who need more of a challenge, here's one. In fact, I might color this one myself!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Paul,

At least they'd be quiet and busy (all afternoon)...then I could give their diagrams to the auto electrician and see what he thinks!

Curt,

Please post your finished colourings in on completion for judging - we'll let you enter the kids' colouring competition on handicap ! I reckon the over 12s would get into this - might give it to our Tom (13)...he'd be right into it.

Cheers,
    L
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726