Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1971 911S Sunroof Coupe

1971 911S Sunroof Coupe

Great looking and running 71 911 S Sunroof coupe.Factory Recaros, Burgundy with black interior.near perfect dash, Original Euro model, has been in Calif. since 1981. LOADS of original documents and Porsche factory paperwork. Orig. green, now burgundy,(or garnet) Runs great, hardly driven in years. 5 Fuchs, great ORIGINAL motor with LOADS of receipts for work, both major and minor. Motor is clean, dry,and tight.Original MFI injection, straight body and ready to go. Chassis no. 911130493 and engine no. 6310834. $29.500. Call David 714 751 2464 or e mail. Thanks.

Post a few pics.

You don't list an email address so could you send photos to:
    fryardds@csinet.net

Thanks.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

911s - Great Deal

This is a very sweet car from Bay Area. This car has sport seats and if I were not on the East Coast, I would strongly consider it. Some jealous soul that wanted it and could not come up with the money, berated it. Great Deal. Check it out. Bill Gurs

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gurs
    This is a very sweet car from Bay Area. This car has sport seats and if I were not on the East Coast, I would strongly consider it. Some jealous soul that wanted it and could not come up with the money, berated it. Great Deal. Check it out. Bill Gurs
    Hmmm. For some reason Bill, I don't like your attitude. Since both the seller and you have few posts, I have trouble believing you as well. Are you guys trying to pass off a sow's ear as a silk purse here? I'll give you a deal..if this car can drive up to Lebanon, Oregon, I'll post my honest honest "first impression" of it. Then, if you drive it up here, I'll pay for a PPI by a shop of MY choosing, and publish the results...the results might be interesting, yes? (edit) The shop will be located in Portland, Oregon, 100 miles North of my home. BTW, I'm not interested in buying another car...I just didn't like the posts made on this thread...
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Another Ad/Same Car

1971 Porsche 911S Sunroof coupe
    Super nice, clean and straight 911S Sunroof Coupe with factory Recaros, 5 Fuchs, rebuilt orig. engine less than 5000 miles ago.Burgundy with black interior. Chassis no. 9111300493 and engine no. 6310834. Current Calif. reg, runs great and ready to drive!! Loads of paperwork, original from factory, etc. etc.
    $31500
    dhelleck@earthlink.net

This ad is 2 days old.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Weirder and weirder...

OK. Which is the price for this car? The $31,500 it is listed for on the Early 911 web site OR the $27,500 it is listed here for? I agree, I would be very careful with this one. Good luck. A complete PPI is a MUST. IMHO.

Hey PWD72s, park your 924 and read this!!

Quote Originally Posted by pwd72s
    Hmmm. For some reason Bill, I don't like your attitude. Since both the seller and you have few posts, I have trouble believing you as well. Are you guys trying to pass off a sow's ear as a silk purse here? I'll give you a deal..if this car can drive up to Lebanon, Oregon, I'll post my honest honest "first impression" of it. Then, if you drive it up here, I'll pay for a PPI by a shop of MY choosing, and publish the results...the results might be interesting, yes? (edit) The shop will be located in Portland, Oregon, 100 miles North of my home. BTW, I'm not interested in buying another car...I just didn't like the posts made on this thread...
    Bill Gurs based his post on appx. 30 photos I e mailed to him this afternoon of my 71 911S. Thats appx 30 more than you'll ever see of this car. You're not a buyer but you sure have an opinion. Maybe you watch too many Matlock reruns. This isn't a detective show, its me trying to sell a great car. You're nothing more than the average swap meet know it all that loves to point out wrong screw heads and hose clamp sizes to owners. Now here's my deal. I'm about a block away from Andial Porsche. Call them, give them your credit card number, and I"ll take the 911S there for your PPI, as you call it. Probably run you around 300 to $400 but worth it. You can post the results till your cows come home. Deal?? Or maybe you think I have something going with them too?? Also, when you buy the car I'll deduct half of the PPI costs.

Price mixup, sorry, thanks for pointing it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by badbilly
    OK. Which is the price for this car? The $31,500 it is listed for on the Early 911 web site OR the $27,500 it is listed here for? I agree, I would be very careful with this one. Good luck. A complete PPI is a MUST. IMHO.
    So sorry, yes, there are 2 prices. Your price Badbilly is $31,500. Cash or cash, either one is ok. For the ROW, or as we laymen know it as, the rest of the world, the price is $29,500, PayPal is ok.
    I never thought it would be so easy to wind up some many hayseed doinks in 8 hours as I have today. Maybe some of you clowns should get into toy trains. Now there is some detail you can all talk about ad nauseum. I"ll keep my eye out for about 5 missing frontal lobes. You know who you are.

Oh Gee, Sir...thank you for setting me straight...you're such a smooth talker, how could anyone resist your sales pitch? I only can wish I had a car as wonderful and original as the one you offer....
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)