Thread: They came today!!!

They came today!!!

One of the first steps in the restoration of the 71S I bought back in April (see the tread on "The Ghost" posted by Sithot) was to send the entire interior out to Tony Garcia for him to do his magic. Tom assured me he is "The "Man". The interior is full leather with everything needing to be redone. Tony has made all new panels, redone the front and rear seats, all new carpet and a new headliner. Pretty much everything except the dash which is in good shape and the door pockets which I haven't figured out how to deal with yet.

Well, the seats came today and I just had to share. Tony is indeed "The Man"!!! The first shot is a before picture of the seats and the last is the car just before I began taking everything apart. The lighting in the garage makes the car look much better than it is now but I can visualize the end result.

John
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Early S Registry #630
    71 911S Irish Green
    65 911 #301826, Silver
    57 Speedster #83702 Aquamarine Blue

last picture.

John
    Early S Registry #630
    71 911S Irish Green
    65 911 #301826, Silver
    57 Speedster #83702 Aquamarine Blue

John,
    I would love to see rest of interior parts when you get them back. I just had Tony do a set of seats and carpets for me as well, I also have an S with a full leather interior.
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by jashford
    Tony is indeed "The Man"!!! The first shot is a before picture of the seats and the last is the car just before I began taking everything apart.

John
    Do you think that my farting in the drivers seat caused all the damage?

Looks awesome, John. Congrats!

Best,

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111