Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ya gotta be EFFIN KIDDING ME...NOS door pockets

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sithot
    I'm not saying he's on the money but probably not far off either. The last time I priced these items it was really ugly. I recollect that it was pretty easy to spend $2,500 doing them new.

Now on the other hand "Shorty" has nothing as elegant as the later cars for map pockets. This is one less hassle I've avoided by owning a very simple car.

[

Tom,
    Plse refer to reason #4 on my signature tag.
    That $2,500 can be put toward fuel...

I lost my respect for this seller, despite some of the great parts he comes up with, when I watched him trying to sell NOC (New Old Copies) of the RS supplement manual at his Ventura swap meet stall last year for $500US.

Now if he was selling them as copies and someone paid $500 thats one thing but I heard him from no less than 2 feet tell an interested person they were genuine and NOS.

That was it for me.

Still, getting back to the door pockets, its about the right price if they are NEW.
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Yup! I had decided my "barn find" '72E was too good and original to make
    a hotrod out of. (all numbers matching)
    Now that I see prices like that for originality, I'm thinkin' Gruppe B more and more!
    Mike B.
    1972 911E #414
    Early S #1065

Similar Threads

1. FS - 73 armrests, door pockets and door panels
    By X-Faktory in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:09 PM
  2. FS: Parts from a 70T Door Pockets, Door Panels & Handles
    By 76911S in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 03:33 PM