Thread: 67S Soft window targa polo red NOT MINE

67S Soft window targa polo red NOT MINE

Thanks to Linden for advise on my panic call re: this car

I passed on this car - but here it is - more than likely it is sold already.

Please ignore rest of the pelican thread.

Page 4 of the thread - Go here:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...0&pagenumber=1

Yikes!

Yikes! That thing looks scary. Someone actually thinks they will get some money for THAT? Now I know early S prices are out of control. GL.

Guy has a lot of takers already - BUT his original description was NO rust.....

He wants $10k w/out the carbs and $11k with....

People have been going gaga for these darn soft-windows BUT this car is $30-$60k away from being properly restored.
    No-thanks

Flipper Bait

Some Flipper in LA will put it up for $27,500 and then get PO'd when buyers don't flock to it with cash in hand! (No checks). LOL.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by badbilly
    Some Flipper in LA will put it up for $27,500 and then get PO'd when buyers don't flock to it with cash in hand! (No checks). LOL.
    Maybe he wants secured funds before he gives the car to a stranger on a Sunday. I think everyone would.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Similar Threads

1. Advice on Soft Window Targa vs Fixed window
    By Max (SD) in forum General Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 03:22 PM
  2. Soft Window Targa to Fixed Window
    By Max (SD) in forum General Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 02:11 PM
  3. 1969 911E Polo Red Soft Window Targa