Thread: NW and NCal Caravan to Ventura???

NW and NCal Caravan to Ventura???

i have a couple people asking me if there will be a caravan to this event. as far as i know there are no formal plans of an organized caravan. i have no plans on going but figure i can initiate some sort of plan...we'll i'll let you guys do the planning.

i do not know if there are any planned get togethers during the vent but i seem to recall the SoCal S reg members are doing something...i don't know.

porsche owners seeking other porsche owners to caravan down to ventura. all interested post here and share contact info. if there are plans already in place during the event please post the info.

everyone have a good time and please post pics!

THANKS ALL!
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

No Cal caravan to Ventura

I'm just south of San Luis Obispo on Highway 101 and will be leaving between noon and 1 on Friday.

Rob
    356Robo
    64 C Coupe #218448(sold)
    70T Targa #9110110416(sold)

Bob, as far as I know no PNW members are driving down. I will be flying in on Friday morning and driving Ray Crawford's Olive '72S. Thanks Ray!!

See you guys at the hotel Friday and Saturday..
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Randy,
    I have only heard of a few guys from NorCal going this year. One of these years I will drive my car down there to meet more SoCal guys.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Similar Threads

1. Caravan race video
    By Xavier PJB in forum Other Car Cultures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 01:02 PM