Thread: FREE Trombone Cooler to Bay Area Person

FREE Trombone Cooler to Bay Area Person

I don't need this part since I installed a 28 brass style cooler. If you are willing to pick it up in the East Bay Area you can have it for the low-low price of FREE. Now - don't go thinking I am some sort of stand-up guy because in reality I'm tired of shuffling it from one side of the garage to the other. Actually - I am paying the generousity forward because I received this for free.
    Please reply to this post to keep track of who was first in line. I will then reply here and not my personal email.
    I WILL NOT SHIP BECAUSE I WORK WAY TOO MUCH OVERTIME TO MAKE IT TO THE POST OFFICE.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Loop Cooler

I don't live in the Bay area, but may ask someone to come pick it up. Where are you/it located?

Thanks
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS

RTincher,
    if your friend can stop by the house it's yours. let me know if you can work it out with him/her.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Way to go Bob! How did the 28 row install go? I am looking for one of these as well. Seems like you can't find one until you don't need it.
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

the 28 brass is working well! temps remain under 210 under extreme conditions (100 degress at high noon on the freeway for long distances). so for now i am a happy camper. if had to do it over again i would bite the bullet and get the carerra cooler or whatever elephant racing offers.
    it was a bit of an effort for one person do install the entire system but worth it.
    RTincher - did you figure out if your friend can pick it up?
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

RTincher - i have not heard back from you so i am going to assume you were unable to work it out with your friend.

i am making the trombone available again. plan on listing it on pelican next if no interest from the longhoods.

THANKS ALL!
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Trombone

Apologies, Bob. I haven't been able to work out a pickup - send me to the back of the line....
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS

Bob,

I would like to have it, if it's still available. My buddy will pick it up, and he lives in Moraga.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Early 911S Registry #224
    911S Targa 1973
    356B Roadster 1962