I am going to try one more time to sell this baby before it turns into winter in Montana. A very nice rust free S with unknown history before 1978, sat in barn from 1978 until resto work was complete just recently. Engine case is un-numbered, but all correct external S components, motor runs very well, it is a correct S engine, new clutch and tires. Interior has new seats, headliner and carpets. The rest of the interior is very good with the exception of passenger door pocket, still has original radio per COA. Car has been repainted non original Zenith Blue Metallic, the color is not a 1969 color but looks very nice. The paint was a windows out car disassembled job so you can't tell color has been changed, all rubber seals are new. I am asking $24,000 for car which I think is a give away price. Please don't ask for a million pics if you're not in the market for a $24,000 car. I can't seem to get my pics the correct size to post but they are in an earlier post, also posted on the PCA and Pelican sites.
Phil