Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: 1965-68 Tail lights USA

For Sale: 1965-68 Tail lights USA

Plse refer to the Pelican posting (pic's are too large to post on the SReg).

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=246008

You know your coming back!
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

Wink

Rick,
    I can always come back with the Euro lenses -but when I sell my MPH speedometer you will know that I have no plans of coming back....

It's the brew isn't it? Once you get hooked on those dark ones our Siera Nevada is just like water!
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

PM has been sent
    Henry

Sold to the Senior in Mexico....

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2
    It's the brew isn't it? Once you get hooked on those dark ones our Siera Nevada is just like water!
    When I was in Munich I had a hard time finding dark beer - the standard brew is more on the lines of Bud (no disrespect there).

True?
    or am I as usual way off base there
    John

Du must schwein haben

901/05 #305701

Bultaco Metralla 62 M8
    1968 BMW R69S

Early911SReg #606

Hi John,
    They have dark beer. It is called Dunkelbier in German. What is really good if you like dark beer is Hefeweizen Dunkel (Dark wheat beer). Franziskaner and a few of the other Bavarian (Bayern) breweries make this. It is very good.
    It is true that quite a few germans like to drink regular bier (helles) because it is much lighter than the weizen bier which is heavier. On a nice warm day most of the people I have met order a helles. On a coller day in fall or winter many will order a weizen because it is heavier. Another factor for drinking helles instead of the heavier beers is that it doesn't contain as many calories and has less alcohol too. You would be shocked at how many calories are in a Weizenbier. It's like a meal in itself.
    I have noticed that fewer people in southern germany drink Pilsner (Pils) beer. It is much more popular in northern and central germany. I try to keep it in stock too. That reminds me, I have a half case of Jever Pils sitting in my cellar. Time to crack one....

Garth, the first bier in November is on me.
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    Is that Hefeweisen Dunkel the stuff with the sediment that tastes a bit like bubble gum ?
    That is good stuff. Didn't realize it was made in Bavaria.

No wonder you need such big fog lights - to see through the haze caused by too much good beer.

Enjoy the Oktoberfest.

John

Du must schwein haben

901/05 #305701

Bultaco Metralla 62 M8
    1968 BMW R69S

Early911SReg #606