Thread: 73S Sunroof, silver, Andial 2.7RS, $26K

73S Sunroof, silver, Andial 2.7RS, $26K

1973S, silver (original color), black interior, sport seats, sunroof, non matching engine and gearbox, BUT engine has only 15,000 miles since rebuilt by Andial to 2.7RS specs ($13,500 in 02' with receipts, Ollies prepped the case with inserts, case decked, oil squirters, new Pistons and Cylinders etc. etc.), Limited slip gearbox also by Andial. Car runs and drives flawlessly, and is a "10" mechanically. Downside is that there are a couple of rust spots in the body, but the chassis is completely rustfree undamaged, all original unbroken undercoating. Car has never been hit, excellent gaps. New correct carpet kit by Auto's, correct early 73 sport seats, very nice panels and door pockets, typical crack in dash, excellent sunvisors, headliner has light stains but it's the original one and is not torn, sunroof works great, incorrect later radio, has perfect H-1's.

I bought this car in January, and have been using it as a driver. Starts, runs, drives flawlessly. I drove it from Seattle to Monterey (and back) in May for the RGruppe event, with no issues at all. 3 previous owners are prominent Early S Registry members. Car has had great care in their hands, but needs to be painted! Car was inspected by all of us prior to our purchases, and we all felt it was a strong car, but needs some attention.

Price is $26,000.

Eric Linden
    elinden@earthlink.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some updated info:

Serial # 911330030, very early 73S

2.7RS engine is based on case #6210515. Engine IS MFI, with mag stacks, also has SSI's and stainless muffler. Car does have an oil cooler, factory lines, with brass row cooler.

Sunroof is factory...not aftermarket, and not an installed "clip".

Sport seats are correct for the car, meaning 73 seats, but needing upholstery. Not double lockers...as that changed on Oct 17th, and this car was built before that.

regards,
    Eric

73 s

Eric, I posted an email to your personal address. I would love to talk about the car.
    Rich
    rich-911

Car is was originally sold into California per the information I have been provided, and there is an original California Emissions Window sticker (from when the car was new) on the car.

E

1973 s

If you are available, call my cell now.
    Rich
    rich-911

911s

717-579-9333 sorry!
    rich-911

By the way....those wheels are later wheels that are ugly in my opinion. The wheels that are going to come with the car are the correct 1973 fuchs, nice original correct finish, with the correct black paint, near new tires, Pirelli p6000 VR rated. I just haven't had a chance to swap these back to the original alloys that came with the car. Note that the car has a spacesaver spare.

E

73s

Eric .....contact me @ 808-283-8722 about the car
    Aloha
    T

Car has been sold, funds received.

Thanks for the interest.

Eric