Thread: FS complete 70S engine w/ MFI

FS complete 70S engine w/ MFI

Ok, I’ve decided to part the car out. I need some of the parts from her, and I figured I’d help out others who need some parts. First to go is the engine. Please, no inquiries for other parts. If the engine sells, then I will start selling other parts.

Complete 70S engine with MFI. I don’t have the engine number here, but it is a 630****. The PO had some machine work done but couldn’t remember the details. He then assembled the engine and wasn’t comfortable with his mechanical prowess, so he advised me not to try to start the engine. So I would consider this a core needing to be disassembled, cleaned, inspected, and reassembled. I wouldn’t expect any surprises, but I can not guarantee it.

Again, this is for the complete engine. I am going to drop the engine, disconnect the tranny, and put on a pallet. Includes engine tin, fan/alt, fuel injection, rusty HX’s and muffler. This would be an awesome engine to stroke to 2.4!

I seem to think this stuff is worth more than anybody else does, so I am looking for reasonable offers. How much is it worth to you?

Of course shipping at buyers expense. I can strap it on a pallet and drop it off somewhere local. I am out of town a lot so I will probably need a weekend or two after payment to prepare for shipping.

Email bkolar at grgce dot com. If you PM, I will probably not see it.

Thanks for looking!
    BK

My picture was too large. But I also posted here:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=247438

Interested in motor

Quote Originally Posted by BK911
    Ok, I’ve decided to part the car out. I need some of the parts from her, and I figured I’d help out others who need some parts. First to go is the engine. Please, no inquiries for other parts. If the engine sells, then I will start selling other parts.

Complete 70S engine with MFI. I don’t have the engine number here, but it is a 630****. The PO had some machine work done but couldn’t remember the details. He then assembled the engine and wasn’t comfortable with his mechanical prowess, so he advised me not to try to start the engine. So I would consider this a core needing to be disassembled, cleaned, inspected, and reassembled. I wouldn’t expect any surprises, but I can not guarantee it.

Again, this is for the complete engine. I am going to drop the engine, disconnect the tranny, and put on a pallet. Includes engine tin, fan/alt, fuel injection, rusty HX’s and muffler. This would be an awesome engine to stroke to 2.4!

I seem to think this stuff is worth more than anybody else does, so I am looking for reasonable offers. How much is it worth to you?

Of course shipping at buyers expense. I can strap it on a pallet and drop it off somewhere local. I am out of town a lot so I will probably need a weekend or two after payment to prepare for shipping.

Email bkolar at grgce dot com. If you PM, I will probably not see it.

Thanks for looking!
    BK

My picture was too large. But I also posted here:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=247438
    Please post engine number. Where is the engine located? give me a price lets get it done. I need an engine and looked at another yesterday. I need to make up my mind. Please forward info you have.
    Thanks
    Rich email me at rroush@roushinsurance.com or cell 717-579-9333
    rich-911

Engine #6301200
    Type 911/02
    MFI pump 009

Engine is located in the back of a 70S targa in Orlando, FL.

Interested..how Much?

What Exactly Did The Previous Owner Say Was Wrong??

He Was Convinced That The Work Was So Bad That He Would Not Even Start The Motor??

Have You Ever Heard It Run Or Turned It Over With The Starter And Listened For Knocking?

How Much??

For the board's reference...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

how much for the engine?

Thanks

Just for an update...

I just can't part the car out. I thought I could, but I can't. So the engine and the car are staying together.

If anyone is interested in buying the entire car, email me.

bkolar at grgce dot com