Thread: 1970 911 E 2,2 L Te Koop Aangeboden

1970 911 E 2,2 L Te Koop Aangeboden

Can anyone tell if this is still for sale?

http://www.porscheforum.nl./viewtopi...highlight=911e
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

By the hole conversations, wich are similar toours heres, a pearantly the car is still for sale, and they are wondering who is selling this beuty . ist not te koop, wich is sold in Dutch.

Being a dutchman myself, I can tell you guys that "te koop" means "for sale". I don't know the car or the owner, but if anybody wants me to contact the owner or translate the ad, just let me know. Most dutch people do speak english anyway, so there's a good chance you can just e-mail the owner. Good luck, arjen bosman
    early s registry #661
    r-gruppe # 604

bosman, its good to know your out there, where abouts are you, just came from there, and will be going back, maybe we can get together.

Platas, I live in Aalsmeer, small town just 10 min from Schiphol Airport.
    Regards, arjen
    early s registry #661
    r-gruppe # 604

i was planning on going this weekend, still might, to the retro italia in ultrech, but i still have to go up there, if i do will give you a ring.

I sent the seller a PB (I'm a member of Porscheforum.nl) and a link to this thread.
    Regards from Groningen, The Netherlands!

Still for sale

Hi there,

Yes, this 911 is still for sale and located in Holland.
    For further details you can contact me directly.

Regards,

Bert Ruys.
    90plus@tiscali.nl