Thread: WTT two Bosch H1s for Two Deep Sixes w/hearts+$100

WTT two Bosch H1s for Two Deep Sixes w/hearts+$100

Here is a virtually perfect pair of H1s (1 has a tiny 3mm slight, slight indentation just barely visiable in the right light- just to be picky!) for trade for a pair of your Deep Sixes with hearts +$100. Of course if your Wheels have just be refinished by Harvey I'll pay you a little . Please let me know. DrRSR@aol.com Thanks
    -Allen-

Trade worked and ????

met a new Porsche 911 friend almost in my own backyard. Nice meeting you Michael!

-Allen-

and Everybody's happy!

Nice meeting you too Allen. Gonna try those babies on for size this weekend and take a few pics. Won't get wired without a new relay circuit but, I've been gathering parts for that project. The wife was glad to see some wheels leave

CIAO,

Michael
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Lighting up the Road

Michael et al...

Forgot to mention with two relays (your fusebox/relay box is all set for this) you can wire 'em up to turn one or both on at the same time! Yes, I had a 930 with dual 100watts, high and low beam both, I put a minature toggle switch which hung under the dash. With that, I could have just the low beam or high and low, 200Watts of lighting power, on at the same time. In the Turbo those lights could come in hand! Here's a pic before the H1 installation. The little girl is all grow'd up doing here junior year in Sweden...Hej Pär!

-Allen-
    If someone want to photoshop me out, I'm OK with that

Nice vintage photo Allen. Reminds me of a photo of me with my dads old 930 back in the day. Gotta love those late 70's color combos, dads was chocolate brown metallic with lobster red interior!
    Brian
    early S registry #756 (formerly)

No more sad buckets

Now that's a nice smile!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Looking Thanksgiving good Michael. . .

and since you are going back to original silver, here is what it will look like, more or less. My old one, long-gone to Japan (too bad for me)

Happy Thanksgiving!
    -Allen-