Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Early trumpet horns, pic attached

Wanted: Early trumpet horns, pic attached

You guys were so good to me with help on the hood mounted Cibies. I am now coming to you again for early flush mounted trumpet horns that will get tucked in neatly next to those lamps inside the bumper on my 914/6 GT project. I have no idea what years these would be from? Late 60's maybe? They are electric. Maybe not even from a Porsche?

Anyone recognize these? Have some nice ones around?

Thanks, Peter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pm

I have one.Sent you a PM.
    Member:S Registry #864

Tom, Sent you an email...Thanks

If there are anymore out there and if the original poster has his new goods,, I'd be interested in one or two as well.

Thanks, Robert.

PS, Peter, Yes they are original Porsche, late 71' too 72'

horn trumpet

This what I have.I could not find the exact one in any of my catalogues.If someone would give me an idea of the value,it would help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Member:S Registry #864

These horns were OEM for the 72/73 911. One is long and the other is a shorter (high and low). Both of these horns go on the left side of the car under the front fender near the battery box. As to value, well if your selling I guess alot, but if your buying I guess a little, but they are NLA and have been for some time.

Anyone else?

Managed to pick up one of these...Thank you Tom

Anyone else have any of these laying around?

Peter

Trying again

Taking another shot because I still need one more! I put a call into most of the used part operations around the country...DC Automotive in NC had a few, but, none we any good!

Anyone else have any ideas or one or two buried somewhere?

I'm quite sure I have a pair, but It'll have to wait till the weekend, I'll post some pictures then.
    Henry

Thanks Henry, let me know!