Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Cove 11/26/05

Crystal Cove 11/26/05

Big turnout at the Cove today! Old cars, new cars, old and new matching color cars, just a great day on the Coast.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Quote Originally Posted by Eade Hopkinson
    Big turnout at the Cove today! Old cars, new cars, old and new matching color cars, just a great day on the Coast.
    Went to fellow Rgruppe member Don Murray's building in Costa Mesa after the Cove, and what a sight
    904, Carerra 2, 63 Super America, 67XKE with 10,000 all original miles, 52 Cab, 64 Cab, Carerra RS, what a cool color, and he let us ride and DRIVE them, what a great day in the West.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Quote Originally Posted by Eade Hopkinson
    Went to fellow Rgruppe member Don Murray's building in Costa Mesa after the Cove, and what a sight
    904, Carerra 2, 63 Super America, 67XKE with 10,000 all original miles, 52 Cab, 64 Cab, Carerra RS, what a cool color, and he let us ride and DRIVE them, what a great day in the West.
    Who is that offering my wife a ride in that Jag??? Oh my, is that Roger , driving off in that Jag??? Actually, I rode in it also, with 10,000 original miles on it, I must admit, it drove as smooth as it must have over 38 years ago. Cheri said that when Don took her for a ride in the Super America, it was as smooth as silk. Thanks again Don, for allowing us to not only see your great collection, but to also drive and ride in them.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Aadd

Eade not nice!You know I suffer from automotive attention deficit disorder,now you got me lusting after Ferrari's again.....
    when will it ever end,when will it ever end!!

porsches..ferraris;ferraris..porsches

WORLDS ARE GOING TO COLIDE

Quote Originally Posted by fg1227
    porsches..ferraris;ferraris..porsches

WORLDS ARE GOING TO COLIDE
    It's OK, Frank, just two flavors of prancing horses. Besides, the folks from Stuttgart don't have a corner on vehicles to lust for. As someone once said, and which I often repeat, "so many cars, so little time" (I occasionally insert money for time).

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279

Gburner
    Hey Eade I wonder how many other Mexico blue 997s you'll see in So Cal?
    I bet none.
    The cars look great thanks for posting.

Don's Place looks like it would be a fantastic starting point for a coastal RGruppe run down to your warehouse and all your cars Eade...or visa-versa.

Wadda ya say?
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

Quote Originally Posted by RSupdate
    Don's Place looks like it would be a fantastic starting point for a coastal RGruppe run down to your warehouse and all your cars Eade...or visa-versa.

Wadda ya say?
    I would certainly be up for it, maybe after the 1st of the year.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Ease,
    Is this an annual event? Seems like I have seen pictures from this
    place before. Love the Mexico blue shots & the cars in the CM building
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Type911
    Ease,
    Is this an annual event? Seems like I have seen pictures from this
    place before. Love the Mexico blue shots & the cars in the CM building
    If you can believe it, it goes on EVERY Saturday morning from 7:00am-9:00am. Been going on for about 3 years, and gets bigger all the time. Got to love that CA. weather
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224