No one was allowed to drive it, but I did sit in it and make vroom, vroom noises. I was very impressed with the car. It looks much nicer in the flesh than in the photos, and I liked the photos well enough. There is a very good sense of overall proportional balance in the styling. I would lose the fog light nacells in the grill though...just too gimicky, cutesy. And there's nowhere near enough seat travel for legroom. I just make it with my right knee very close to the steering wheel (my inseam is 32 inches), but a larger driver would have trouble fitting, I think.

This car is amazing though. Just the thing as a personal sport coupe. If all the performance road-test reports are half way accurate, it would still be a must-have for my garage. The car has got me lusting heavily for an example in say, Aubergine, or Olive, Tangerine, Dalmatian Blue, Signal Orange....

I'm accepting donations to the Danish-American Relief Fund to help make this worthy dream a reality. Make your tax-deductable checks out to VonBulow Race Services, Stowe, Vermont.