Thread: PPI in Boulder,Co

PPI in Boulder,Co

Hllo i need a shop to do a ppi that is located in boulder, any sugestions, Please,
    Thank you
    Santiago

I don't know of a Porsche specific shop, but you could try Dave Helms at Scuderia Rampante. He's a very well qualified Ferrari technician and I'm sure he could help with your PPI or direct you to someone with more Porsche expertise.

www.scuderiarampante.com
    Brian
    early S registry #756 (formerly)

Quote Originally Posted by platas
    Hllo i need a shop to do a ppi that is located in boulder, any sugestions, Please,
    Thank you
    Santiago
    Call Tom Conway at CarQuip, his number is 303-443-1343. He has been into Porsche's for at least 30 years, parts, cars, racing, building and restoring, you name it. I have had many business dealings with him, always a stand up guy. Ask anyone in Colorado, (I lived there for about 20 years). Take care
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Eade, thank you much will do, will call.

thanks
    santiago

Santiago,

Which car are you buying in Colorado?

CT
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

I am negotiating with mike a 72 T, it should check out, but apearantly the car has been in storage for a while, so i want a ppi, but i will probably pick it up any way.
    any thing i should know? he seems like a very forward guy and nice.

santiago