Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E registry web site

E registry web site

Holy cow the 911E web site is well done. This 911S site is the registry, buy no place look at the registry on line da! On the E website you just fill in the info about your car and can include many photos. The site MUST get this 911E registry feature so other can look at the individual chassis numbers photos. Its a great visual data base, why does this site not have this feature? It would be great eye candie.

this is the web address

Quote Originally Posted by schmidt
    Holy cow the 911E web site is well done. This 911S site is the registry, buy no place look at the registry on line da! On the E website you just fill in the info about your car and can include many photos. The site MUST get this 911E registry feature so other can look at the individual chassis numbers photos. Its a great visual data base, why does this site not have this feature? It would be great eye candie.
    Scott Shores is the creator of the E-registry, and yes it is a great site & reference for the 911E!
    Scott did a great job with this site, if you have an 911E please check out the site & register your car.

After I registered my E, Scott & I exchanged numerous emails & found out
    it really is a small world. Scott's father Bill Shores is a longtime Portland
    broker & Porsche enthusiast. Bill sold my father a 911 C2 back in the early
    90's.
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

Ok it is a small world, I know Bill Shores, I live in Portland. I dont do any local stuff but I do see him from time to time. Great job Scott, does he live in Portland.

Scott lives in Southern California.

I grew up in Lake Oswego , still have family there & in Vancouver , WA
    It was a trip making that connection with Scott & his brother Mike.

Will you be at the Parade next year ?
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295

Well I live here so yes at some level. We are having an invite only get together for early 911 people some time during the parade week, it will be fun, keep in touch so I can put you on the list.

Iam planning on driving out for that week in August.
    Since the E will make the trip to Sonoma, I will be bringing my SC.
    I think Scott is planning on attending too.
    Please put me on the list
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295

E's with 7R's

Jeff, I read (again) your description of your '73E on the E Registry. Everytime I see a picture of that car I kick myself again for missing it over pocket change (in the long run) - it's a real beauty.

My E has a COA #'s matching 7R case, built in 12/72, which I've been told is very or too early for a 7R. I noticed on the E Registry that another '73E, #0620 with an engine 39 after mine, also has a factory 7R case. Does your E also since it was a few months later? Do you know when they started the 7R's in production?
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS

My 1/73 build E (#0700) has a 7R case.
    Jim Richards
    Aubergine 1973 911E Sunroof Coupe w/ 2.7RS MFI
    Early 911S Registry Member #589
    GruppeB #911

That is a cool site. I just added my '70 coupe. The car registry form is really great. We do need that here on our site. Think of what a great resourse that would be.

Jeff,

Tell me about the 'green tagged' engines, how they requested exactly? I have never heard of that before. What does the factory documents say for your '73E? Thanks.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299