Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E registry web site

The site was off line a while back. Does anyone know if all the previous cars have been added back? It seems like there are fewer cars listed than before the down time.
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3

Brian,
    I see your E is a Karmann coupe...built 87 cars prior to mine

Does anyone know how many were produced on a daily basis?
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words about the 911E Registry at 911E.org

The previous 911E Registry was offline for about a year, so I decided it was time to create a new one. We've been live since March 2005 and have steadily gained registrants. At last count, 71 cars are represented.

Today was a record day in both traffic and new registrations -- thanks to this thread! So all of you 911E owners, come by and register your car. Everybody else, please stop by and take a look.

Cheers!
    W. Scott Shores
    1971 911E Targa

All of you 911E owners, come join us at The 911E Registry at 911E.org

The case halves are updated in halves. The first ones are 1R 2R. The first update was the 1R side to a 3R, so then motors were 2R 3R. Than the next updated half was the 2R side which was a 4R, so then you have a 3R 4R. Then the 3R side was updated to a 5R so the next combo was a 4R 5R. Then next the 4R side was updated to a 7R not a 6 dont know why so you had a short period of 5R 7R engines, which you dont see many of, and last you had the 5R side also changed to a 7R, this is the only time the case halves end in same letter number combo for right and left. Early 73 was a funny combo, early was a 4R 5R, then the 5R 7R combo shortly after, then 7R 7R. 1973 had a lot of variation its hard to put a time line on it, but you can go backward to 69 on the magnesium cases and see the 1R 2R combo and work your way up, and see the little changes in the case halves. Ok I have to go to a party right now, I will finished up on the "green tag" question when I get back. Its a great story and I would not believe it unless I had the documentation of it, crazy.

Just added my car to the registry.
    Jim Richards
    Aubergine 1973 911E Sunroof Coupe w/ 2.7RS MFI
    Early 911S Registry Member #589
    GruppeB #911

Jeff, you'll be the life of the party

If you tell that story there.
    Dick Moran

Me too.
    Phil

Jeff,
    I would love to hook up with NW early 911 hardcore types.
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by schmidt
    Well I live here so yes at some level. We are having an invite only get together for early 911 people some time during the parade week, it will be fun, keep in touch so I can put you on the list.
    Put me on the list, I will be there for at least the first 3 days.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

I registered Kermit just a few days after the site reopened. I also keep this link in my signature. It not only provides a good reference point for those who are interested, but it provides a good, easy way for E owners to show a bit and talk a bit about their cars.

Great job.

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC