Thread: Anybody know...

Anybody know...

Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

That does look nice. The color is better than I thought and the seats really make it. What do they want for it?
    Tom

I saw it about two weeks go there in Costa Mesa while they were prepping the car for sale. I didn't walk away feeling like I had to have it. I think they were somewhere in the high $40's. Stacy, if you want to know more about it, give me a call.

CT
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

Someone needs to get out there to reclaim the Early S Reg. badge before it ends up on eBay.

Does anyone have their '04 registry list? If so please check out this VIN. Mine is on another computer and not handy right now.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

I looked at it. Send me PM if you are interested and you phone # BEFORE you buy.

The car was peviously owned by a guy named George M. He was the one that sold the S Registry badge on e bay for $65. He sells a lot of 356 and early 911 stuff on e bay.

If any one is interested in an opinion of the car, please contact Schmidt or myself, although my opinion is purely based on a gut feeling where Schmidt's, I'm sure, is based on a proper look see.

All the best.

CT
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

I looked at another car that George had for sale a few months back--a tangeringe Orange 69 911T. Nice car but wanted $35k for it which was too rich for my blood.

Saw this Green S in his garage at the time. Looked very clean and nice with my limited experience though.
    Cheers,

Steve

Early 911S Registry #791
    R Gruppe #404

69 911T Ivory White 2.9 "RGruppe'd" (SOLD)
    72 911T Silver RS Replica SOLD
    73 911S Silver 2.7 "Flares and Chairs" SOLD