Thread: WTB: 911R Front and Rear Turnsignals

WTB: 911R Front and Rear Turnsignals

Looking for the housings as well as the lenses (Eurostyle). Anyone have an extra set or know where I can get them?

There are repos being made by a guy in michigan, do a search and you should find his contact info. TRE motorsports sells his products. Send me a Pm if you can't find info and I'll dig it up for you.
    Phil

Another SWB in the stable???? Or have you lost your mind and started hacking my future car?
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

Rick,
    As you know, the "stable" if you can call one early SWB 911 car that, is about to receive a brother. I am preparing to take a 68 911 coupe and R-ify it a little. I already have the pleasure of owning a high reving zinger 2.0S in the rear of a 67 911 coupe, now I am going to see what 3.0 liters and 200+hp of low end torque feels like in another lightweight SWB...
    Anyone have any parts (other than mechanical) which they would like to offer for the task?
    I may have a "VERY" nice (they have been called "10's") 72-73 recaro sports seats for sale. They were just finished by Autos Int'l a few months ago and as FrankG would say, they are "movie stars" . I have given Rick2 first option on them. If he passes , I will be open to offers. I will also have a very nice set of 7 x 15 Fuchs to to help fund the (ad)venture.
    Per the thread I have started in the Parts Classifieds, I am looking for R lamps (front and rear). I am also looking around for a good deal on a set of 15 x7 minilites. Anyone interested?

912->911 conversion
    Quote Originally Posted by pu911rsr
    There are repos being made by a guy in michigan, do a search and you should find his contact info. TRE motorsports sells his products. Send me a Pm if you can't find info and I'll dig it up for you.
    Phil
    Does anyone know if he's got production up and running yet? I had emailed him about a month ago asking to drop me a line when he had production going again, but hadn't heard anything. I'm looking for the R style rear lights and a set of fronts that replace the horn grills.

-Keith