Thread: Cheese & Rice ! ANOTHER newbie !!!

Cheese & Rice ! ANOTHER newbie !!!

I just joind the forums here folks due to my recent aquisition of my very first Porsche.
    Though my new toy is not concourse or in the purists eyes even admissible to some circles, it is the realization of a childhood dream to someday own a Porsche.

Being a 1972 911S, this forum seemed the best place to ask and learn.
    As a life-long mechanic, machinist, car builder I will be doing all of my own work and enjoying evry moment of it!

The 72 has had an all steel slant nose conversion done to it which I realize takes away from it's originality BUT, it is what I have always wanted.

Looking forward to meeting some other Porsche folks and possibly even some other slant nose owners.
    Anyone in the PA/DE/NJ area, give me a shout.

thanks, Karl
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Karl,

You won't find to many slant nose owners on this board...

However, if you supply us with your '72's VIN and engine number we'll be happy to tell you ALL types of information ... Like where your car's VIN and engine # fall within our club's sequential roster.

Also... the picture of your car does not seem to have been taken in PA., DE., or NJ.

If you're serious about your inquiries, welcome to this board... and be prepared for recommendations that will seriously increase your investment.

If you're not serious... then this board is not for you...

Hope this helps,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Karl,

Welcome to the BB. Looks like you found a real killer car. For info on mechanicals and electricals, you have definitely found the right place. Another great site for enthusiasts with all types of 911s, including slant noses, check this site out: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/forum...p?s=&forumid=8
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell