Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Porsche blues

Early Porsche blues

Does anyone have color chips of Albert Blue, Oxford Blue and Royal Blue.
    Thanks,
    Phil

Phil,

The search button is your friend. Try using the key words: paint code. There are several Web Sites that will show you chips.

One of my favorite sites is: http://www.elferhelfer.de/farben.htm.

Tom Tweed has a great site too at: http://members.rennlist.com/tweedt/glasurit.htm
    Harry

Member #789
    1970 VW Sunroof Kombi Bus - "The Magic Bus"
    1973.5 911T Targa for fun - "Smokey"
    2009 MB C300

Please note that Oxford Blue is called Seeblau, Oceanblue, in German. it is actually only only called something else in English.

I am hoping it is good looking in Oxford Blue as I am about to paint my car back to the original color. I have not seen a car in the color in real life yet.

Sigurd
    73.5 T

Thanks I looked at the the German site but didn't know color translation. I had never heard of Royal Blue before. Has anyone ever seen that one in person.
    Phil

Sigurd PM me your email I can send you some pics of an oxford blue 911, it's a stunning color.
    Phil

Registered User parced@telia.co's Avatar
    I have posted pictures of RS lwt #1201 on this site. It's Oxford blue. I have a -73 E in Oxford blue. I was not my favorit but I have grown to like. It's, well, see blue with a tad lilac in it. I have started to call my car Vincent because it rather aristocratic in that "dress". There is a RST that has been seen in it's Oxford blue dress somewhere on the web. It is not a sproty color but it's a nice alternativ to Silver, Black and Hellgelb.

Albert Blue

Robert Gross
    Attached Images Attached Images  

albert blue.

Regardless of the blue color you choose,, there all beautiful..

Robert.

Another Albert Blue! A 72 S. Has to be one of my favorite colors, except for maybe the signal yellow, or the green, well perhaps black too.
    Tom

Robert, I'm having a hard time focusing on the car. - Tom
    Tom F.

'67 911S Slate Gray
    '70 911T 2.8 hotrod (in progress)
    '92 964