Thread: Thursday drive...

Thursday drive...

I was afraid this might be the only nice day of the New Years weekend ... So, took'a quick drive up in the hills...

Mind you, these are the same hills we'll be posting pics of for the New Years Day Rally.... unfortunately they're predicting ran by tomorrow night ...

I followed the drive with a visit to the local dealership...

Ya'know they really are better looking in person...

BTW - Park'n a 32 year old car in their lot sure brakes up the monotony for the salesman ...

Cheers,
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I know this thread is about driving and points of interest, but I have got to say that the Cayman (of which I have not seen in person yet) has to have a bigger blind spot than my Boxster. I had a hard time getting used to that. Driving the 911 is a LOT safer for me AFA as ability to see behind to the side.

When I drive the Ragamuffin to the dealer, they just cringe. Yours is a beaut, Chuck.

Similar Threads

1. Thursday in Monterey
    By Nine17 in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:03 PM
  2. SoCal drive to Monterey on Thursday
    By 2thmvr in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 07:16 AM
  3. Thursday drive to R Gruppe Treffen from LA
    By rst73 in forum General Info
    Replies: 0