Thread: Pictures of 9112310815, and some more questions

Pictures of 9112310815, and some more questions

Still trying to trace California owner of my car. Of course there's not a chance in hell one of you would recognise my car and come forward, but here it is anyway (here is Holland btw).

While I'm at it, I also had a few questions:

What front indicator lenses should be on (all yellow?, chrome lining?)

What horn grilles should be on (black, chrome?)

My repairshop says this cannot be its original fuel tank, as a car with this VIN shouldn't have a space saver? Anyone?

The housing cover in the boot is apparently for an old aircon. Have you seen this before? Is it worth trying to reinstate?

Finally, I am in doubt on whether to keep the polished look on the Fuchs or have them sprayed again? What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Registered User parced@telia.co's Avatar
    On turning indicators it's a question of choice I guess. I took a CA car to sweden this summer and I had to change to EU style.

Being a -72 it should have silver lining.

Horn grill silver.

It do look like your car has a standard 65 liters metal fuel tank from deliviery. No holes from andy brackets for the "rs-tank". And, right, no space saver.

Look like a dealer installed AC. You probably lak 70% of the parts needed. Make it a long term project...

Fuchs is a matter of taste again. I would suggest you try to find a good used set. I can still be done in Europe. Sell of the polished set to some VW hot rodder.

Good for us here in Europe that the rust worm is not that active in CA....

Front License Plate Holder....

Par...Did you ever make the fixtures to "punch out" the front license plate holders?..like "Stack's" in His/Her first picture?...If you did I'm interested to buy a set or two....Thank's and Gott Nytt Ar..../ Lasse...
    Lars Wikblad...

Early 911 "S" Registry # 527
    "R" Gruppe # 314

Stack....Nice -72"S" Targa....

Sorry for the "Hi-Jack" above...Nice "S"-Targa...I'm in Los Angeles....where in California and from who, did you buy it...If in L.A,I'll be happy to inquire if you give me some contact-info....Happy New Year.../ Lars...
    Lars Wikblad...

Early 911 "S" Registry # 527
    "R" Gruppe # 314

Registered User parced@telia.co's Avatar
    Lars, Lucas had made me a pair. My problem I need two pairs. I will see what I can do. They are cool!

Hälsningar,