Happy New Year to all ! I have for sale a very clean and correct non sunroof coupe in Sepia Brown. Original owner from 1972 until Nov 2005 ( small pink slip ), ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER, most records from new including motor rebuild done to E SPECS with receipt, pair of Sportseats with tilting bases from factory, F & R swaybars, books, tools, owners manuals, etc....

vin: 9112102141
motor: 6123332
chassis has approx 80,000 miles now
motor rebuild done in 1992 with approx 74,000 miles

Original owner is a lawyer from Tiburon who drove the car sparingly as evidenced by the records. The car has no rust BUT has crack in dash and split in driver seat bottom, also it has been painted in left side rear quarter panel ( small fender bender ). The car has newly installed ceramic coated heat exchangers with all new hardware, detailed muffler, new shifter linkage bushings, new batteries, etc....

The metrosexual in you know that the earthtone colors ( Sepia, Olive, Tan ) have been in vogue for quite sometime now So please no need to bash the color. I am selling @ an earthly price of $23,800.00. Serious buyers please pm me or email me @ joeybau59@yahoo.com for LOTS of pics. I am 5 minutes from SFO Airport. Inspection of vehicle is encouraged.

Thank you all