Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 73.5 coupe 4 sale

Buying is always alot more fun than selling!
    Tom F.

'67 911S Slate Gray
    '70 911T 2.8 hotrod (in progress)
    '92 964

well said and done its about enjoying them.

Good decision. They don't get much better than that. You would surely miss it, and I doubt you will regret keeping it. By the way, thanks for the photos. They will come in handy when I start my restoration. I have your car's twin except for the fact that it has 215,000 miles and is a bit rough around the edges. Enjoy!

-Steve

Gary, exactly my sentiments. Ironically I almost called you about the car.

Joe Delleville

Now I Have Two

Thanks, guys-
    The T and the S are each interesting in their own ways- It's a load of fun to drive one, then switch to a different driving style with the other ....Again, thanks to the great people on this message board who helped me to find both cars......
    Gary
    73.5 CIS coupe gold
    73 S Targa silver/sport seats
    04 996 cab black/black

I've been around the block a few times, and I feel 35K was reasonable for that car if it was as good as it looks.
    Three things dictate price is these times:
    1) condition
    2) condition
    3) condition

To compare that price with a late model car??????????????????
    For what I have tied up in old 911's, I could sell them all and go into the local dealer and buy one each, NEW, of every model.

"$35 K for a 73 T? This is absolutely nuts."

Someone hasn't done their homework. The marketplace dictates what these cars are worth, and this one will prove it IMO. Very nice car.
    I, along with some others I know, would value a non-sunroof car above one with a hole in it.
    Gotta love that color! Good luck on your sale!
    Mike B.
    1972 911E #414
    Early S #1065

Quote Originally Posted by real550A
    I, along with some others I know, would value a non-sunroof car above one with a hole in it.
    Real550a,
    I don't know if I am so convinced about that negative bias being the on the sunroof option. First of all, Porsche was the ONLY company in the 60's offering a sportscar with an electric sunroof as an option. It was expensive and rare.
    Furthermore, I have had numerous coupes and Targas, and decided aftyer having both that while I love the lines and stiffness of the coupes, I also like targas for open air driving. With a sunroof coupe you can enjoy the sun and breeze on nice days, and look up at the moon and stars at night when the weather is balmy. The only way to have your cake and eat it too is a sunroof coupe.
    Mine works like a clock and doesn't leak either....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mr. 550, there's nothing nuts about T's in the thirties. Its allready a fact.

Robert..