Thread: WTB Early Sport Seats

WTB Early Sport Seats

Looking for nice set applicablefor my 1970 with tilts all necessary hardware prefer black or houndstooth

Email pics and price

Thanks

secpac@comcast.net
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Sport Seat repros

Hi Boxter,
    here is a sample of the available houndstooth in our Sport Seat repros.
    with regards
    Stefan GTS classics 702 353 7175
    Attached Images Attached Images
    regards Stefan GTSclassics
    702 353 7175
    ClassicCarSeats.com

Stephan,

When are the new sport seat repros going to be available? Do you have pricing yet and will you be showing them in L.A.?

Garry

I thought I had heard something about new repos being fabricated. sounds interesting, dito on the when and how much.

sure they will be a big hit.

keep us informed.

PS Will they be fashioned in ea of the styles from earlier swb, early LWB and then the 72/73? I think there are differences regarding locking mech. headrests, side hardware etc.
    Early 911S Registry #750
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Hi All,
    yes I will be in LA with the seats.
    Prices not yet totally determined, it is kind a hard to export out of Europe for decent prices.....but I hope at the end of the month to have final pricing.
    Yes we will have many options available, as all seats are handmade we can follow many customer requests.
    At the beginning we will have only one headrest,but we hope to have the other one shortly afterwards as well as the close to original tilting bracket.
    At the moment we take orders and when the prices are finalized we will contact all to get a confirmed order.
    Start of production at the end of this month.
    Keep you all posted
    with regards
    Stefan GTS classics 702 353 7175
    regards Stefan GTSclassics
    702 353 7175
    ClassicCarSeats.com

bump

still looking for a good set of sports seats in black or houndstooth applicable for 1970 with all hardware

thanks
    Early 911S Registry #750
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Quote Originally Posted by boxster03
    bump

still looking for a good set of sports seats in black or houndstooth applicable for 1970 with all hardware

thanks
    I sent you a PM, did you get it?
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

I am sorry Eade read it after my post. Would there be any applicability difference between your 72 seats for my 70? I heard there might be a difference in locking mechanisms and side hardware but differ to your expertise.

Thanks as always
    Early 911S Registry #750
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Hi Boxster,

See the picture for diff. between 69-71 (single lock) and 72-73 (double lock).
    Difference in side hardware I am not familiar with but I am pretty sure that some one can fill you in on that.

Did you already search the old threads on this forum?

Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images