Thread: Good Bosch Twin H1 headlights for 73RS

Good Bosch Twin H1 headlights for 73RS

Hello all.

I have decided to sell these.

They are in very good order really..the reflectors are just beginning to lose the backing lacquer in places, but are fine as is , but in view of their value I would probably expect them to be replated.

Likewise the Chrome rims..they are not dented and have very little tiny pitting, and look fine polished.

They come with the very desirable cover trims which are straight and undented, metallic green, and can be repainted in body colour or chromed.

The adjusting screws on one are mint..on the other light two of the screws have slight damage to the Phillips 'driver slots..they work fine but again are easy enough to replace if you want Concours..

The glasses are unchipped...

I'd like $850 including shipping.

Kind regards
    David

Too expensive?

OK, 700 plus shipping.

Thes e are really very good..bolt on and go..and come with the rare cover trims too..

No dents, screws all working fine..one one they look new..

Kind regards
    David

Is there any way you can post photos of them? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by davidppp
    They come with the very desirable cover trims which are straight and undented, metallic green, and can be repainted in body colour or chromed.
    Sounds like H-4s to me. H-1s never came with trim rings. Are there two adjusting screws per light or four?

Just my opinion, of course, but your price seems to be way out of line for the described condition of thesee lights whether they are H-1s or not. For $850 or even $700, I think most people would expect mint or NOS lights. If yours are H-4s and in this condition I think you'd be lucky to get $200 for the pair.

In any event, you should probably post pictures of the lights so someone here can tell you what you have. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice.

They are definitely H1's.

I will attempt some pictures..not very sure about the tech..

Kind regards
    David