Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miles and Smiles...

www.spyderautomobiles.com .au
    Hey Curt,

Allie is a real cutie... and that pup is gorgeous.

Mmmmm...learning to drive in the Cayenne eh? Lucky gal! I learnt to steer on my Daddy's knee in a big 220SE Benz (age 6)..then by 11 I was driving our offroad VW Buggy, by 13 the little Ferrari tractor! We had a small farm just out of Melbourne and all my friends learnt to drive in the buggy...just need to find the pics now!

Chuck you were such a cute kid! I'll have to offer up a kid one of me soon...again, just need to find those pics !

Keep 'em coming guys...they are all great .

Cheers,
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

www.spyderautomobiles.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Miller

These are 3 pics of long time former girlfriend Georgia...

- Vamping at the Monterey Historics...
    - Have'n a great time at a PCA Santa Paula airport fun run...
    - Have'n a terrible 40 degree windy day at Willow with her jerk boyfriend...
    Vamp is right!

Oh and whilst you're remininscing about that "40 degree day"... spare a thought for us down here...in going to be 43 degrees celcius today, somewhere around 110F! This is melting weather downunder ... and the bushfires have started - not good.

Cheers,
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

Here's one that should raise a giggle...

1992...final round of the Porsche Cup here in Aus. Winton Motor Raceway is in north central Victoria and it can get mighty cold there in Winter.

Tom is only a few weeks old...and that racecar in the background is running megaphones and warming up as he sleeps... told you brainwashing begins early in our family !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

How bout this one...

My nephew Allan at 12 in front of his Uncle Chuck's '67 type I Hot Rod.......

Wrightwood CA. 1977

I remember blast'n through the high desert with the kid, play'n Stevie Wonder on the 8 track go'n to take'm to see the 2nd King Kong in Victorville...

He's now 40, lives and teaches school in Victorville, married, with two beautiful daughters.......

The 3rd King Kong is now playing.... and his uncle still drives a Hot Rod....... kind'of'a symmetry don't'ya think ?........

... and so it goes
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

OK here's my little one last year when he was still 5-6 months old (11 months old now) on his VRod. Since I have one his mom decided he needed one also !
    Juan - Member # 321
    Ft. Lauderdale

Mission Foods Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champion
    Klub Sport Champion
    Rolex Endurance Champion
    Louis Chevrolet Endurance Champion
    HSR Sprint Champion
    PCA Club Race Champion

Race cars and parts for sale; videos and photos at: www.alteregoracing.com

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -Sir Winston Churchill

Here we are on the SC; heck you must start them early....
    Juan - Member # 321
    Ft. Lauderdale

Klub Sport Champion
    Rolex Endurance Champion
    HSR Sprint Champion
    PCA Club Race Champion

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -Sir Winston Churchill

Hey Juan, where do you live in Ft. Lauderdale? I was born & raised in Hollywood and lived in Rio Vista for a while in the 90s.

Here's some shots. First is my wife Nancy with our 2 Golden Retrievers in the North Carolina mountains near Boone. Second is me and my car in the same park on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The first Pelican ride about 1 week after the bodywork got finished in '02.
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3

Hey Tom, I curently live in Sunrise (between Flamingo and 136) and I'm building a new garage (ahem house) in Weston (out west of I-75). My business partner lives on SE13th just south of Rio Vista (lovely area if you are into boats!). My office is in Plantation on Broward just east of University.

Awesome silver car!
    Juan - Member # 321
    Ft. Lauderdale

Klub Sport Champion
    Rolex Endurance Champion
    HSR Sprint Champion
    PCA Club Race Champion

Thanks for the compliment Juan. Not much has changed on the outside other than lowered height, but just about everything mechanical has been warmed up since then.

I'd say I'd look you up next time I'm down that way, but my parents are geting ready to sell in Hollywood. No telling when that next time might be. Enjoy that warm Winter.
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3