Thread: '72 911 E for sale in UK

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

The advert is 98 days old and the car was bought by a customer of mine after I inspected it on his behalf. A very nice, if not quite perfect, car. It went like a rocket, pulling nearly 120 mph down a local country road.
    Nick Moss - Early 911S #476 - RGruppe #318 - early911.co.uk

20,000 English Pounds Is Over $42,000

If The Car Sold For The Asking Price (20,000 Pounds) 3 Months Ago..i Think That The Exchange Rate Was Around 2.1/1..

$42,000+/-

The Right Hand Drive Cars Are Rare And There Is A Very Strong Market Over Seas For Earky 911s..

The exchange rate is 1.75, so that 2.4E was $35K. The market is VERY good at the moment, with very good RHD 2.4 Ss selling IRO $70K. I am close to completeing such a car which found a buyer when it was in a bare shell state, still being welded,. It now looks like this

Nick, this a '73 S?
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Its a RHD 72S