Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Other members Porsches I desire

all the cars here are great.
    i just wish mine was running (ala resto complete).
    some day.
    bob moglia
    '72 E sunroof coupe

Don Ahearn's '68 rally car ... because it's different.

Ahh yes, how could I forget about Dons cars?!??!?!
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

It's for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by pwd72s
    I'm content with one...but I sure like LOOKING. When it was Tom Wilkinson's tangerine '73 T, I thought it approached the perfect Q ship image. If I were to go street machine early 911 hot rod, that's the thought line I would emulate. Pretty stock look, no flares or spoilers, but Turbo brakes, modded suspension, MFI RS spec engine, factory sports seats. Well, the more I looked at the car the more I liked it. The countless hours of thought Tom put into that car before ever actually doing a thing was very evident. His current car, a tastefully done 914-6 shows the same effort. It can park in my garage anytime. Actually though, a LOT of cars out there yielding good ideas...not the space here to name the car, the features I love...

you want it Paul, come on down and get it, I will sell it for less than 1/2 the price to duplicate it. The car is too nice to drive in Oregon. I have been thinking about offering it up at the R gruppe event this summer.

What, no mention of Mr. Tilton's 911L?
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by VIper Green E
    you want it Paul, come on down and get it, I will sell it for less than 1/2 the price to duplicate it. The car is too nice to drive in Oregon. I have been thinking about offering it up at the R gruppe event this summer.
    Sorry Joe, the car isn't the same as when Tom had it. It's missing the sports seats and the turbo brakes now. Both would be $pendy to replace. Besides, I'm content to have just one car. You haven't sold it yet?
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa
    What, no mention of Mr. Tilton's 911L?
    Yowzer!
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Joe,

PM'd you about Tom's old car.

Brooke
    Brooke
    1969 911 ST w/ 2.8SS
    1973 911 RS tribute with 3.3 turbo
    1970 914-6 w/ 2.2S (sold)
    1972 BMW M2 (sold)
    R Gruppe #338
    S Reg # 855

Quote Originally Posted by 70SATMan
    Bob T's Lite 68 cause he seems as anal on the details as I am