Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Earl the pearl man of the day.

Earl the pearl man of the day.

Just got these photos, Schmidt and Earl Green went for a drive in the Schmidts new machine. Great photos, it will give me something to do here on the islands. The first photo shows Earl right after he went for a spin, you can see him sounding out the word that starts with "F". Great shot of the scale they rolled up on with a half tank of gas, must make it a 2100# car with 325hp WOW! A shot of the Captain Schmidt, with a perma grid as usual scowling with his new creation. Our man Green gives a final thumbs up after a change of underwear behind the trees ready for blast off for his second shot behind the wheel. Thanks for the photos guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Forgot the thumbs up shot.

It's a whole other ball park!

Some cars beg for more this car begs for nothing!

Blue Ribbon!

I had the great good fortune of following this car from the time it was a tub in primer until its completion a few weeks ago. It is spectacular in every way! Bravo Professor Schmidt! One question, how could you have let Earl the Pearl drive her before me? I am deeply hurt ...
    Howard Lazarus
    Early S Registry #357
    RGruppe #181
    1971 911S Conda Green, Factory Airport Gears
    1972 Corsican Rose Love Fest

interesting look wrt the wheels. i'm guessing 16 x 7 & 9 with early style anodising?

i think they look good - much better than i would have thought.
    Cheers, Ryan

Founder and chief centre cap remover at : ZOLLHAUS / Design driven custom PORSCHE : https://zoll.haus

Nice work Schmidt !

Joe,
    Thanks for the photos, that car is freakin unbelievable !!
    2150 lbs, 325 hp w/ 290 lbs of torque...the 3.7 badge is a nice touch too.
    As you know I'll be out in Portland this Friday, hope to have enough time
    to see Jeff & his cars. A change of shorts must be standard fare, Jeff mentioned I bring an xtra pair for the ride

Have fun at the Luau
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

Missed a pic?

Earl,you left this one out! I can`t help feeling that court dates may become an issue.Beautiful, Jeff! Tom
    Member:S Registry #864

Nice car!!!! "You have the right to remain silent"..will be a phrase in your future. Are there details on this board of the build? Something like that is my next project.
    Mike
    S Registry #825
    73.5 Dalmatian Blue

Wow , signal red looks nice. Single or two stage paint? Which brand?

beautiful car! any shots of the interior, under trunk and engine?
    Bill G.

1968 911 Ossi Blue coupe...full restoration in process
    Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating
    EarlyS #718 | RGruppe #437