Hello all, I'm gauging interest in selling my recently (re)acquired '71T. It was going to be the base for my 911 hot rod project, but I have found what I think to be a better candidate. I'll know for certain in the next two weeks.

Here's a brief description:

- VIN# 9111102004
- car was originally sold through Eric Linden's father in Seattle as a US car, but was originally delivered into Ben Pon in Holland and then shipped through Vancouver to Seattle
- car has euro dash knobs, odo/speedo in KM, but US charcoal canister
- 85,000 original KM on chassis and engine
- factory options are sunroof, 80% LSD, sport seats, "S" suspension and calipers, rear wiper, velour carpets and "S" trim, and fog lights; no A/C
- paint is #8888 gold metallic, and is original except for front hood, RF fender and sunroof panel; all repaint has occurred in last 14 years since I've owned the car originally

The car is in excellent condition with the exception of paint fade/clearcoat cracking on the engine lid, rear portion of the rear fenders around the engine, and the roof panel, and key mark on RHS, so it will need a repaint. However, the interior is pristine - original dash with no cracks, original headliner with only slight stains, and sport seats in excellent (passenger) and very good (driver) condition. Trunk and engine compartments are very clean and original. The car currently has basketweave RS door panels and a single Zwinakis RS seat installed, but has all original interior components in excellent condition.

The only rust on the car is slight surface rust in the battery boxes due to battery spill. I have detail pictures of the car all over, including with bumpers off, turn signals out, rocker trim off, batteries out, etc. No other rust.

Mechanically, the entire suspension was recently replaced with Bilstein HD's, 19/25 T bars, 19/18 sways, aluminum cross bar, and all new bushings, corner balanced and aligned. The engine runs well (it's a T, however), but does smoke a good bit on cold start. I'm in the process of running the car out to assess engine condition (my plan was to put a 2.7MFI RS in it, so I ignored the engine). There is no smoke on downshift or deceleration, and I don't think any smoke on hard throttle acceleration. Haven't run leakdown yet. The engine is all original except it has a Bosch dizzy and carrera tensioners. Original clutch was replaced in 1995 @ 73m KM.

I have owned or known the car since 1992. Lot's of service documentation, owner's manual, tool kit, etc.

Please see here for original pictures. I have 100's of pictures of the cleaning process over the past 3 months.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...t=3884&page=56

Looking for about $22 with a single Zwinakis seat or $25 with factory sport seats.

Bob Tincher
404/230-1890 (office)
404/668-6360 (cell)