Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All original '69E with 66,724 miles

All original '69E with 66,724 miles

This car is not mine, but belongs to a close friend. This car needs to find a home with someone that is looking for originality. It is a excellent example of a '69E. The seller is asking $35,000. If interested please PM me for phone number.
    Attached Images Attached Images

B-b-buy Bushwood?!?!
    You gotta love the '69 E. Great car. For anyone considering any year 911T, drive the E. It's soo-weet!

(That being said... FYI - that front spoiler? So NOT "all original". But it's not a bad thing. I've got one on my car too. )
    Sandy Isaac
    '69 911E

Can you give a hint where this car is? If not too far from our homes, a couple of friends & I may be looking at it. One of the friends flying into PDX Saturday morn. I hope it's not a wasted flight...
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Hood River............60 miles up the Gorge form Portland.

Talked to the owner.

FYI

Owner seems like a great guy, owned the car for 30 years, he has only put 5k miles on it. Clutch replaced when he bought it, chain guides (his term) that is about it.

The car is a 70 not a 69. Everything is original. Paint is a little tired (say's it is 100% original), no sport seats. He upgraded the suspension with s struts and brakes.

In the ball park if it a nice car, might have to drive an hour to check it out.

Sorry about the wrong year.....

Great driving roads around Hood River for a check out drive.

My impression of the paint is that it could be brought back to life.

Guess we'll know more on Saturday...
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

What happened with this car? Any of you "Locals" buy it ?
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

As far as I know, the car is still for sale.

B-b-buy Bushwood?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by VIper Green E
    FYI

The car is a 70 not a 69. Everything is original.
    In the long run, it doesn't really matter if it's a great car, but that front bumper didn't exist in 1970. The car is not 100% original. Now maybe the present owner didn't know that the previous owner replaced the front bumper and resprayed. (Same story from the previous owner of my car. Which didn't stop me from buying and loving it. And I'd be asking at least $35,000 if I was selling mine. )
    Sandy Isaac
    '69 911E