European Auto Parts Swap Meet/AutoKennel Open House:

Ever since my first time at the Pomona Auto Swap Meet, I’ve always wanted to have my own event but more intimate, with just the car parts I liked looking at. I always wished it had a more “garage sale” atmosphere. Those settings always gave me hope that I would either find that rare part or finally get paid for some of the stuff that had been collecting dust in my garage.

So, with the help of the Porsche Club of America’s Orange Coast Region (PCA/OCR), we are finally going to have my kind of swap meet.

Here are the details:

When: Saturday, April 29, 2006 from 10:00am to 2:30pm

Where: AutoKennel
3001 Redhill Ave.
Building #6, Suite 109
Costa Mesa, CA
(in the back parking lot)

What: Bring those leftover “project” parts you’ve had laying around. Remember, “One man’s junk is another man’s treasure!”

This is your chance to not only clean out your garage, but also make a little extra money to help pay for your current project. This is a free event to all. The only catch is that 10% of the proceeds from your sales will be donated to Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC). CHOC is the designated charity for the PCA/OCR.

Also, we will have several automotive vendors on hand to share some of their goods and services.

Inside the AutoKennel, we will be playing cool Car Movies as well as having some fun cars on display.

There were be several “no-host” catering trucks on hand to make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty.

Please RSVP to Paul Kramer at 714-668-0345 or paul@autokennel.com